Friday 19 August 2011

WHAT A WEEK!!




Firstly I just want to say how PROUD I am of my INFAMOUS GIRLS!! They have been working their little bums off and this week it is really paying off! We have been getting some awesome results and feeling more motivated than EVER!!
Client 1- Rosie getting ripped! WELL DONE BABE!!




Secondly, I am SOOO EXCITED to announce that I will be the face of Rockwear Australia’s latest collection! I will be shooting with them next week and will post some behind the scenes pics in my next blog. 
WHO ARE ROCKWEAR?
“Rockwear is a young and dynamic clothing label "stirring the pot" of active wear fashions since 1991. In a world that tends to focus on cutting corners, Rockwear is uniquely quality driven, focussing on cutting edge designs in the best quality fabrics available. Not only do they look and feel good, all of our products are designed to withstand the rigours of the hardest workout.
All Rockwear is proudly manufactured in Australia.”
Keep your eyes peeled for Rockwear posters in your local Goodlife Health Club too <3

                                                  http://www.rockwear.com/index.aspx


In other news, I have decided to do my own little experiment!
I’m not competing this year, nor do I have anything to look “AMAZING” for.. BUT I have decided to put myself through an 18 week CHALLENGE!!
I took my before pictures the other week and will upload them (eeek!!) aswell as my after photos at the end of my challenge. I will keep you updated with my diet, training and how I feel week by week so you know exactly what I go through.
The reason I’m doing this is to see how my body reacts to it, I want to see what I’m capable of as I have never done something like this before! I want to prove that you can do ANYTHING if you put your mind to it, and show you that YOU control your body!
Bring on the next 19 weeks, WISH ME LUCK!!!

“A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
"Great minds must be ready not only to take opportunities, but to make them."
"People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after."






Have a great weekend!!
Love Davina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment